The Seven Rules That Will Prevent An Accident With A Firearm, So That You Will Always Be Safe…
How A Handgun Works… (This Will Eliminate Your Fear And Increase Your Confidence)
Discover The Most Important Skill Every Gun Owner Needs To Know… (I Truly Believe That This One Thing Would Prevent 99% Of Firearm Accidents)
A Step-By-Step Process To Safely Load And Unload Your Firearm… (So That You Can Operate Your Firearm With Confidence That You Know Exactly What To Do And How To Do It)
How To Identify And Fix The 3 Deadly Firearm Malfunctions, So That You Can Avoid Making The Common Mistakes Most Gun Owners Make…
How To Properly Perform The Eight Shooting Fundamentals, So That You Can Shoot Your Firearm Safely, Accurately And Have Fun At The Range…
How To Safety Check Your Firearm...
The Proper Shooting Position
Sight Alignment & Sight Picture
Gun Range Etiquette and more...
Tailored to you.
Try any of our guns free.
How to identify and fix basic and deadly malfunctions
Gun range etiquette
Gun safety rules
Private Range Days, Times and Location
We have private range classes available on
Wednesdays & Saturdays @ 2 pm.
Classes are held at 3721 Vineland Road Orlando, FL 32811
(by appointment only)
Our private range classes are $197 for one person or $297 for two people.
We have private range classes available on Wednesdays & Saturdays @ 2 pm.
Classes are held at 3721 Vineland Road Orlando, FL 32811 (by appointment only).
1. Valid picture ID (Out of state is OK).
2. 50 rounds of 9mm ammo (new, brass, range rounds) per person.
3. Your firearm (optional) unloaded, magazine removed, chamber empty, and securely encased in a range bag/zippered bag and out of sight.
4. If you don't have a firearm, we will provide a few to try out at no cost.
5. Range fee ($17 per person).
6. We will provide targets and eye/ear protection if you don't have your own.
Private range classes are 1-Hour long.
Closed toed shoes, no low cut tops, long hair pulled back. Basically the more skin covered the better. Empty shells ejected from a firearm are hot and may burn your skin.